AHC41316 Certificate IV in Wool Classing
Become a professional wool classer
Get a hands on practical experience in the Certificate IV in Wool Classing. Graduates of this course will be able to apply to AWEX (Australian Wool Exchange) to become a registered professional Wool Classer. The flexible learning environment will ensure students are equipped with the following skills and knowledge;
– Supervisory skills of the shearing team
– Carry out Code of Practice for the preparation of Australian Wool Clips
– Implement legislative requirements related to the shearing industry
– Prepare clips of a variety of wool types
– Monitor the quality assurance processes for a clip
RIST learning environments are designed to replicate real-world situations and experiences which are led by our industry expert trainers. This course will suit students of all ages and backgrounds.
Duration: 2-years (part-time)
Location: Hamilton Campus
If you would like further information please click the button below to open the Certificate II in Agriculture brochure OR contact RIST on 1800 883 343.
Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply